THREE RIVERS CARVING RALLY
at JN LONG CULTURAL ARTS COMPLEX
Rules for Entering Carving in Judging
- Carvings entered must be less than two years old.
- You may enter two (2) carvings per category. Any carving that has won a
Blue ribbon in this show may not be entered.
- Tags inside your packet must be attached to your carving with your table number and the category number.
- Take your carving to the judging committee table where it will be registered by name, table number and type of carving.
- Categories 1, 2, and 3 may be entered between 8:30 am and 9:00 am Saturday morning. All other categories will be called when time to enter.
- Judging begins at 9:00 am on Saturday
- No mail in or brought-in carvings will be judged. Carver must be present/with a table.
- All categories must have at least two (2) items to be judged.
- Judge and show chairman have the authority to move any carving that is out of the correct category or remove an item from judging category if of an offensive subject
- After the category is finished being judged you may pick up any carving that does not have a blue ribbon.
- Blue ribbon pieces will be judged for Best of Show.