Invitation to Participate
JN Long Cultural Arts Complex
the 7th Annual
Artist and Artisans Show and Sale
Open to all interested artists and artisans age 18+
$10 entry fee for up to 3 pieces
Cash prizes and ribbons will be given in two categories:
2-Dimensional and 3-Dimensional Art
1st place $100 - 2nd Place $75 - 3rd Place $50
Entry dates are Friday, April 27 through Saturday, May 1
10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
at J.N. Long Cultural Arts Complex
425 Granbury Street, Cleburne, Texas
No early or late entries will be accepted.
Show and Sale will open for public viewing and voting
Friday, May 7 through Saturday, June 12
Tuesday thru Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
All entries must remain until after the awards ceremony and reception.
Ribbons and Prizes will be awarded Saturday, June 12
All entries must be picked up on Saturday, June 12
Guidelines, Rules and Entry Forms are available online at cleburneculturalarts/peopleschoice
Entry forms will be available on-site
For more information Call 817-641-4908 or Email: email@example.com
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS & GUIDELINES
People’s Choice Show 2021
1. The show is open to original drawings, oil/acrylic, pastel, water color, mixed media, sculpture, jewelry, ceramics, fiber art, and 3 dimensional work produced within the last 3 years.
2. Entry shall be solely the artist’s work of original concept.
3. Artists (age 18+) may submit up to three pieces for a non-refundable fee of $10.00 and additional pieces for $5 each.
4. Categories for entry are submitted in 2-D or 3-D artwork.
5. Two-dimensional work must be framed with a wire hanger suitable for museum hanging or gallery wrapped canvas with edges painted and stretchers/staples concealed. Size of work must be suitable for one person to handle.
6. Three-dimensional work must be of suitable weight that one person may handle it. If you can, please provide a pedestal for display or enclosed case for protection.
7. JN Long Cultural Arts Complex will receive a 20% commission for all entries sold during the show. An entry that is not for sale will be accepted. Sold artwork will remain until the end of the show.
8. Completed entry form and fee must be provided at time of submission.
9. JN Long Cultural Arts Complex has the authority to decline any entry that is not acceptable for family viewing (no nudes or sexually or politically explicit work).
10. A People’s Choice Ribbon and a cash prize will be awarded in each of the categories (2 Dimensional artwork and 3 Dimensional Artwork). Awards will be determined by public voting throughout the duration of the show. Only one ballot, per person, per duration of the show is allowed.
11. Work must be picked up when the show closes on Saturday, June 12. Another person may pick up the work provided the artist gives signed, written permission for the work to be picked up by the designated person.
12. All participants must sign a Hold Harmless agreement with JN Long Cultural Arts Complex.