JN Long Cultural Arts Complex - Juried Art Show
425 Granbury Street, Cleburne, TX 76033
This juried show is designed to embrace all forms of 2 dimensional artwork including pencil, oil, acrylic, pastel, water media, wood burning etc. There is no set theme, however, all artwork must adhere to the family friendly policy of JN Long Cultural Arts Complex.
Judge – Kaye Franklin
Kaye Franklin began her art career in the early ‘80’s. She studied exclusively with Connecticut artist William Henry Earle. Her pursuit of excellence has won her the deepest respect from her students, peers and serious collectors. She has received numerous awards and honors.
Kaye Franklin is recognized as a Master Panelist with the Pastel Society of America and Master Signature Member - American Women Artists https://www.kfranklinstudio.com/
This is an all media show, therefore, artwork will not be divided into categories.
Qualifications of Artists
- Show is open to all members and non-members aged 18 years or older.
- Artwork must be original, not a copy or done in art class.
- Artists must sign a Hold Harmless Agreement
Calendar of Important Dates
- Registration & Delivery to JN Long Cultural Arts Complex...Fri. Nov. 12th & Sat. 13th (10am - 4pm)
- Show Hanging...Nov. 16 - 18
- Opening Date...Nov.19
- Reception & Awards...Dec. 11th, 2:00 PM @ JN Long Cultural Arts Complex
- Last Day of Show...Dec. 11th
- Pick Up of Artwork...Dec. 11th & Dec 14th
- Artwork...pencil, oil, acrylic, pastel, water media, wood burning etc. (No 3-D and No Photography)
- All artwork must be framed unless it is gallery-wrapped canvas fully painted around the edges.
- All works must be wired for hanging (no saw-tooth or hooks).
- Paintings must be dry and pastels fixed.
- Number permitted to submit…One to three pieces of artwork
- Age Limit of Art…No older than 2 years
- $15.00 entry fee for each piece of artwork
- Size Limit…48” Canvas in any one direction.
- Display & Sale ...Sale Price or NFS (20% of all sales will be retained by JN Long Cultural Arts Complex for commission.)
Awards - Cash Prize & Ribbon
- Award of Excellence - Technical Excellence
- Judges Choice - Artistic Preference
- Honorable Mention